12 pm to 5 pm
2020 HARBOUR ESTATES
1. Group maximum is 4 people- yes, 10 is the provincial maximum right now, but this is the number per group that we feel we can accommodate
safely indoors. If you strongly prefer to be outside please indicate that in your booking.
2. Reservations are strongly suggested- this allows us to control numbers and contact, and time to thoroughly disinfect any surfaces before you
come in contact with them. We will need a name and contact number from one person in your group. We are required to keep this in case contact
3. Masks- Masks are required to be worn until you have sat at your table. If you need to get up or are finished your meal, you will need to put your
4. Call/Text when you arrive- we will be happy to come and seat you, or alternatively you may come in the store to let us know you have arrived.
5. Use your smart phone to view our patio menu- we can provide laminated menus that are sanitized, but use your phone to be safer!
6. Things may be a little different- certain items may be supplied only by request to minimize contact. For example, condiments will be supplied
7. Be considerate of others- we are all trying to navigate this new set of norms. Please practice social distancing as you move about the Winery.
8. Washrooms- We are sanitizing washrooms on a regular basis. Please use the hand soap provided. Hand sanatizer is available upon entry to
9. The Wine Boutique- you are welcome to come in and look around, but please minimize what you touch. Ask one of our associates to get you
any wine you would like to purchase. We can provide you with wine order forms during lunch, fill it out, hand to your server, and your wine will be
ready for you to pick up at the end of your meal.
10. Live update- Check our events calendar for live updates.
Dining in “The Room with a View”
On very calm days while the weather is still nice, we are able to use our upper terrace if you would still like to sit outside (first come basis),
and potentially we can open our 20’ patio doors so that the Upper Room becomes a giant covered patio. We will use our patio tables (ease
of cleaning) and welcome groups of four.