12 pm to 5 pm
2020 HARBOUR ESTATES
1. Group maximum is 6 people- yes, 10 is the provincial maximum right now, but this is the number per group that we feel we can accommodate safely.
2. Reservations are required- this allows us to control numbers and contact, and time to thoroughly disinfect any surfaces before you come in contact with them. We will
need the names of everyone in your group. We are required to keep this in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
3. When you arrive- you will be greeted and shown to your table.
4. Use your smart phone to view our patio menu- we can provide a laminated menu that is sanitized, but use your phone to be safer!
5. Things may be a little different- certain items may be supplied only by request to minimize contact. For example, condiments will be supplied on a request basis.
6. Be considerate of others- we are all trying to navigate this new set of norms. Please practice social distancing as you move about the patio and the store.
7. Washrooms- We are sanitizing washrooms on a regular basis. We have reduced ladies to a single stall for better sanitization, please be patient.
8. The Wine Boutique- MASKS ARE MANDATORY INDOORS AS OF JULY 31! You are welcome to come in and look around, but please minimize what you touch. Ask
one of our associates to get you any wine you would like to purchase. We can provide you with wine order forms during lunch, fill it out, hand to your server, and your wine
will be ready for you to pick up at the end of your meal.
Sometimes weather can change things in the great outdoors! Wear appropriate clothing for the day and use sunscreen. Check our events calendar for live updates.
Friday Night - Rock’n’Ribs Date Nights
(Reservations are required)
Many of you will remember Rock’n’Ribs, held in a tent at the back of our property. All you can eat ribs, and the great Canadian Rock Band-April Wine played live.
In the spirit of Rock’n’Ribs, Friday night date is rib night at Harbour, and each Friday we will feature the music of a famous Canadian rock band (not live).
August 14- Rush
August 21- Bachman Turner Overdrive
August 28- Blue Rodeo
September 4- Bryan Adams
September 11- Colin James
September 18- The Band
September 25- The Barenaked Ladies
October 9- Neil Young
October 23- Tragically Hip
Half Rack $20 Full Rack $28
Half/Full Rack with our famous Baco infused BBQ sauce, homemade cornbread, vegetable,
homemade baked beans and choice of creamy potato salad, Greek pasta salad or kettle chips
Takeout ribs now available Friday from 5-7 pm-call us to order