2020 HARBOUR ESTATES
1. Group maximum is 6 people- yes, 10 is the provincial maximum right now, but this is the number per group that we feel we can accommodate safely.
2. Reservations are strongly suggested- this allows us to control numbers and contact, and time to thoroughly disinfect any surfaces before you come in contact with
them. We will need the names of everyone in your group. We are required to keep this in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
3. Call/Text when you arrive- we will be happy to come and seat you, or alternatively you may come in the store to let us know you have arrived.
4. Use your smart phone to view our patio menu- we can provide a laminated menu that is sanitized, but use your phone to be safer!
5. Things may be a little different- certain items may be supplied only by request to minimize contact. For example, condiments will be supplied on a request basis.
6. Be considerate of others- we are all trying to navigate this new set of norms. Please practice social distancing as you move about the patio and the store.
7. Washrooms- We are sanitizing washrooms on a regular basis. We have reduced ladies to a single stall for better sanitization, please be patient.
8. The Wine Boutique- you are welcome to come in and look around, but please minimize what you touch. Ask one of our associates to get you any wine you would like to
purchase. We can provide you with wine order forms during lunch, fill it out, hand to your server, and your wine will be ready for you to pick up at the end of your meal.
Sometimes weather can change things in the great outdoors! Wear appropriate clothing for the day and use sunscreen. Check our events calendar for live updates.
Friday Night - Date Nights
Now Reserving for July 3